مدرسة الأحلام
مدرسة الأحلام
مدرسة الأحلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

مدرسة الأحلام

إكمالية حي شيخي *** باتنة ***

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
المواضيع الأخيرة
» المُحَرِّك الكهربائي
Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالإثنين مارس 17, 2014 4:59 am من طرف sousou dk

» ملخصات مادة التريخ سنة 1ثانوي علوم
Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالإثنين مارس 17, 2014 4:53 am من طرف sousou dk

Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالإثنين مارس 17, 2014 4:52 am من طرف sousou dk

» تلوث الهواء
Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالإثنين مارس 17, 2014 4:49 am من طرف sousou dk

Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 19, 2014 5:49 am من طرف sawsan

Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 19, 2014 5:49 am من طرف sawsan

Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالأربعاء فبراير 19, 2014 5:45 am من طرف sawsan

» الموضوع السادس المقترح لشهادة التعليم المتوسط اللغة العربية
Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالجمعة فبراير 07, 2014 11:33 am من طرف sawsan

» الموضوع الخامس المقترح لشهادة التعليم المتوسط اللغة العربية
Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالجمعة فبراير 07, 2014 11:33 am من طرف sawsan

أفضل 10 أعضاء في هذا المنتدى
sousou dk
Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World B6298910Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World I_voting_barParoles Michael Jackson We Are The World B6298910 
nounou
Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World B6298910Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World I_voting_barParoles Michael Jackson We Are The World B6298910 
justin bieber
didi
nanou
vinil akriliku
karim
جمال2011
أسيل ريان
أمير الأوراس

Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
nounou
عضو ماسي
عضو ماسي
nounou

Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World   Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالجمعة فبراير 19, 2010 5:17 am

There comes a time
When we hear a certain call
When the world must come together as one
There are people dying
And it's time to lend a hand to give
The greatest gift of all

We can't go on
Pretending day by day
That someone, somewhere will soon make a change
We are all a part of
God's great big family
And the truth, you know love is all we need

[Chorus]
We Are The World
We are the children
We are the ones who make a brighter day
So let's start giving
There's a choice we're making
We're saving our own lives
It's true we'll make a better day
Just you and me

Send them your heart
So they'll know that someone cares
And their lives will be stronger and free
As God has shown us by turning stone to bread
So we all must lend a helping hand

Chorus]
We Are The World
We are the children
So let's start giving

Just you and me

When you're down and out
There seems no hope at all
But if you just believe
There's no way we can fall
Well, well, well, well, let us realize
That a change can only come
When we stand together as one

[Chorus]
We Are The World
We are the children
So let's start giving
Just you and me
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
sousou dk
مديرة المنتدى
مديرة المنتدى
sousou dk

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World   Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالجمعة فبراير 19, 2010 6:38 am

thank you nounou Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Icon_biggrin Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Herz Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Herz
https://school-of-dreams.ahlamontada.com
nounou
عضو ماسي
عضو ماسي
nounou

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World   Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World Emptyالجمعة مارس 12, 2010 8:04 am

احفظيهاstp

Paroles Michael Jackson We Are The World
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» Michael Joseph Jackson
» This is it - Michael Jackson's last song
» les paroles de lachanson de milissa : EllE
» Paroles Tous les mêmes La Fouine
» Colonel Reyel - Toutes les nuits - Paroles (officiel)

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
مدرسة الأحلام :: قسم تفاعلي :: منتدى الملتيميديا-
انتقل الى: